Friday, May 26, 2006

OK So Maybe I will start using this Blog Again!

I think I may still use this blog to write about seom things that are not technical and related to ASP.NET development. So what have I been doing in my spare time? Spare Time, that's so funny. I have been developing FindMyGolfCourse.com, a searchable directory of all the Golf Courses in the United States. It is pretty cool because, as far as I know, is the only golf course directory that provides a map of the course you are looking up. Thanks to Google Maps I can do this!
It is pretty neat, check out some examples like Las Vegas Golf Courses, or Myrtle Beach Golf Courses, or even Florida Golf. Ok so cool, you think it is just rigged, well you can search for any course in the cournty by name, city, state and zip code. I plan on adding the ability to filter for public, private and military courses this weekend. You can leave course ratings and reviews for courses you have played too. There are some other areas I hope to have live very soon too, so keep watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home